Thursday, February 09, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 940

Number 940 is made up of the energies of number 9, the vibrations of number 4, and the influences of number 0. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, the concept of karma, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking. Number 4 is associated with conscientiousness, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, patience, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive and the energies of the Archangels. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with.

Angel Number 940 is a message that you are fully supported with your life choices, goals and aspirations and your soul mission. Make your life purpose your main priority and continue with the great work you have been doing. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels when feeling any doubts or confusion as to your path, and know that they are always available to you. All you need to do is ask. Trust that the efforts and determination you put towards achieving your goals and aspirations will have long term benefits for yourself and others.

Angel Number 940 suggests that your life purpose and path are well blessed and fully supported by the angels and you are rapidly advancing along your path. Keep up the good work and strive to achieve your spiritual and material goals and aspirations as success is ahead of you.

Angel Number 940 also tells you that it may be time to look to a new hobby, interest, career and/or lifestyle that better suits your changing views and circumstances. If you have been considering taking up a spiritually-based practice, career or service-based project, now is the ideal time to set the foundations for future success. Your angels are with you as you step towards a new door of opportunity, and as with all endings, it is the beginning of something new on the horizon. As one door closes, another one opens. Focus on your goals and aspirations on your life purpose and remember to ask your angels for assistance along the way.

Number 940 relates to number 4 (9+4+0=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Get a PsychicReading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

11 comments:

  1. Hi there. I am deeply fascinated with psychic readings, and in the process of searching for info online, I stumbled across your blog. It might take me a while to fully grasp the meanings of what you said, though! I also participate in free phone psychic consultations, which somehow helps me understand this topic more. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarot reading, like numerology & astrology all involve numbers.

    They all have their own divine mathematical formulae and algorithms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this message due to the gayatri mantra is that possible that's why this is ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess so, said it for the first time in a hundred years today and got this number too!

      Delete
  4. Hi, A lady told me in the dream that, I have to get married soon, because 940 is coming very soon.

    Please I don't know the meaning, I need help.

    Thanks

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super late on this, but it's a dreamscape so break down the pieces/symbols of it. For "Western" post-colonial world, cars are about movement through life and change. The type of transport indicates the speed at which this is taking place. So if you were driving normally it's a semi-rapid change. The idea of marriage is not literal, but a sign of unity. Maybe it's unity within yourself or growing unity between different aspects of your life. If you recognize the woman, then that is not literally that person but a symbol of the kind of energy you share with that person. What do you have in common or what parts of your being/personality do they speak to?

      Then consider 940. So something like "You are undergoing rapid change. Seek to united your life so that you may follow the changes being presented."

      Delete
  5. Yesterday, I saw this number on two cars parked side by side. The letters were different of course the number numbers the same. That also happened to me some time ago with 204, telling me to be patient, not one of my great talents. In the mean time periods of daily multiples of, 555, 777, and 888, as well as 727 and 737. Quite a ride. Eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please put light on the significance of every angel number in one article?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Storm I am open to recieving the love and connection that I deserve and I know my worth and I am the only woman cem genuine loves 💯❤ Thank you God/Universe and divine for all that I have in my life and for always being there for me ❤Tuesday, May 09, 2023

    I am open to recieving the love and connection that I deserve and I know my worth and I am the only woman cem genuine loves 💯❤ Thank you God/Universe and divine for all that I have in my life and for always being there for me ❤

    ReplyDelete